A compilation of some of our services and bilingual resources to improve access to primary care for former refugees and migrants.
Public facing info:
- Right to be told things in a way you understand
- Arranging an interpreter
- If you aren’t enrolled with a general practice
- Differences between trained and untrained interpreters (eg family members)
This page contains cards that you can use to request an interpreter for your medical appointment.
- Accessing free GP visits
- When you might need to pay for care
- Support for other health costs
- Finding GP care
- If you don’t speak English