Know what to expect at the 24 Hour Surgery during COVID-19 Protection Framework (Traffic Light) Red.
You can call HealthLine 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on 0800 611 116 for advice.
If you come to the 24 Hour Surgery at Traffic Light Red:
- Patients will be met by someone at the door and directed to the appropriate place to be assessed. This may be inside or outside the building. Vaccination status will be asked to assist our clinical processes
- You will have to wear a mask
- You will be allowed one (1) support person with you
- People must stay 1m apart and wear a mask at all times
- You will be asked to wait in an area away from other patients or to wait in your car if you have COVID-like symptoms.
See the COVID-19 website for the latest information on Levels across Waitaha Canterbury and New Zealand: covid19.govt.nz