You can reach us during business hours, 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Please note, Pegasus Health does not own member practices and they are independent. In the first instance we encourage you to try and contact your practice directly to try and resolve your concerns. In completing the form to make a complaint about General Practice, you will be asked about what you would like to happen as a result of your complaint, and one option is for Pegasus to process with the Practice on your behalf. We cannot however direct or enforce a Practice to take a specific action or provide you with any particular outcome.
Please note: we do not take medical queries:
- In an emergency, call 111.
- For non-urgent medical situations or questions, call your GP or Healthline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 0800 611 116.
Making a complaint?
To submit a complaint about:
- A Pegasus Health general practice – complete the general practice complaint form.
- A mental health therapist you accessed through Pegasus – complete the Brief Intervention Talking Therapy complaint form
- Your visit to the 24 Hour Surgery – contact the team at 24HrsFeedback@pegasus.health.nz
For all other complaints, complete the contact form below.
When we engage with you, we will work with you, respecting your individual and cultural requirements.
Send us an email
Select the subject of your query in the form below and we’ll respond as soon as we can.