Information for health professionals about Pegasus programmes and funding streams can be found on Pegasus World*. This includes information on:
- Long-Term Conditions – including Diabetes, Rheumatic Fever and the Community Respiratory Service
- Child & Youth Health – including B4 School Checks, Youth Sexual Health and the Child Health Support Service
- Women’s Health – including Breastfeeding Support, Cervical Screening and Mammography
- Lifestyle – including Smoking Cessation, Puāwai – Kai and Green Prescription
- Preventative – immunisations
- General Services – including Acute Demand, Medication Management and Tautoko Hauora
- First Level Services – including Capitation Funding and Under 13 Funding
- Population Health and our diverse communities – including information to support practices on how they can meet the needs of their enrolled Māori, Pacific and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) populations.
*Pegasus World is a secure website and access is restricted. If you do not have a login but believe you should have access, please contact the Pegasus IT Service Desk on 03 353 9990.
Information for your patients
Patients can find information about services available from their Pegasus Health GP under Your Health > Services for Patients. This includes a range of services brochures that can be viewed online or downloaded and printed.