For reliable online information about the New Zealand health and disability system, health services available for your family/whānau, information on a range of health topics, medicines and self-care resources, try these websites.
General health information websites
- Healthinfo Canterbury
- Health Navigator
- Community and Public Health – Your Health
- Ministry of Health – Your Health
- Commonground – a website hub providing parents, family, whānau and friends with access to information, tools and support to help a young person who is struggling.
- Te Whatu Ora Waitaha Canterbury
How the New Zealand health and disability system works
- NZ health and disability system (Te Whatu Ora Waitematā) – available in English, Chinese and Hindi
- Navigating the disability system in NZ (Disability Connect) – recorded in English and available with English subtitles, Chinese subtitles and Korean subtitles