Business Information Services (BIS) is a team of information technology professionals who provide technical services for the Canterbury and South Island health systems.
Specific support areas include:
- Service (Help) Desk
- Digital transformation services
- Robotic automation
- Work flow optimisation
- Application Support – off the shelf products or custom made by Pegasus
- Infrastructure – anything from buying and installing a PC in a General Practice to managing core infrastructure
- Business analysis
- Software Development and testing
- Project Management
- Product & Programme Management
The key systems Pegasus has direct involvement with include: Electronic Request Management System (ERMS) and HealthOne (Shared Care Record View).