The Pegasus Health Clinical Quality and Education Team consists of experienced registered health professionals, most of whom also work in clinical practice. All are skilled in literature searching, critical appraisal, and interpreting and presenting information as evidence informed educational material. The team develop all the material in-house working with relevant experts and local data sets, to ensure materials are relevant and focused on driving behaviour change in practice.
The CQE team develop, manage, and deliver education for primary health professionals through the small group education programme, workshops and webinars, and education bulletins.
Te Rau Ako: Pegasus Education site
Health Professionals can access more information about the education programme, including session materials, on Te Rau Ako, the Pegasus Education site.
Nāu te rourou, nāku te rourou ka ora ai te tangata | With your contribution and my contribution we will nourish the people
Small group education
The Small Group Programme provides continuing education to health professionals, with a focus on promoting best practice and optimal use of health resources across the primary health sector. Initially developed for general practitioners, the programme now includes Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Community Pharmacists.
National e-Small Group Series 2023
The National e-Small Group Series 2023 offers a limited number of complementary spaces to primary health clinicians across Aotearoa New Zealand who do not currently run the programme. The series is a total of three online meetings between July and December 2023.
- Relative Energy Deficiency in Sport (RED-S) and the Athlete Triads Bulletin
- To Screen or not to Screen Small Group post-topic Bulletin
- Bulletin: Accuretic quinapril hydrochlorothiazide withdrawal- October 2022
- Persistent Pain Small Group post-topic Bulletin – August 2022
- Medicine Update – Paracetamol oral liquid: Brand and strength changes
- Antibiotic Small Group post-topic Bulletin
- Gabapentinoids Prescribing Audit and Updated Bulletin
- Oral Health in Primary Care – 4 April 2022
Interested in working with us?
Small group education can be adapted for delivery in your region.