People and Capability
The People and Capability Team contribute to achieving the organisations purpose by supporting Pegasus staff and partnering with people leaders through the different stages of employee life cycle including talent acquisition, onboarding, wellbeing, performance development. We continually improve our process to ensure they match the needs of the organisation and its people. We lead the initiatives on culture and wellbeing.
The Finance Team covers a wide range of activities from basic accounting (day to day transactional accounting for the business) to providing information to help managers make strategic decisions. The team is also responsible for the management of the company’s working capital and treasury management including debt arrangements. It produces annual reports which are audited, undertake budgeting functions, forecasting and has a comprehensive costing model that informs contract negotiations. The Finance Teams tracks the performance of internal projects and is responsible for the accounting functions of several other entities.
The Commercial Team manages a range of commercial partnerships and services for the Pegasus business. A number of our commercial services are focused around the identified needs of running a general practice. The services are primarily in the areas of HR and IT and sit under the Support Plus brand. You can find out more about our commercial service on the Support Plus website.
The Governance Support provide support for the Charitable Membership and Nurse Membership Boards, Canterbury Clinical Network (CCN), Alliance Leadership Group, Population Health Advisory Board, various CCN and Pegasus Population Health reference groups and Board committees. The Company’s Annual General Meeting process is also coordinated by this team.
Marketing and Communications
The Marketing & Communications Team is responsible for:
- providing easy to understand, useful information to Pegasus members to help them run their practices
- providing guidance on effective communications that are sent by Pegasus to all stakeholders, including staff, member practices, health partners, Te Whatu Ora Waitaha Canterbury and the general public
- making sure that all communications that go outside of Pegasus are consistent with the organisation’s direction, charitable objects and are fit-for-purpose for the audience
- developing useful information for the 24 Hour Surgery
- working with teams to develop materials, brochures and exhibits for conferences etc
- supporting the marketing and promotion of Support Plus to general practice and pharmacy.
Within Marketing & Communications sits the Digital Platform Team, who is responsible for:
- the ongoing management, development and maintenance of our staff intranet, ResOURce, Pegasus member extranet Pegasus World and of other digital platforms
- providing technical advice and support with Pegasus websites, management of the Support Plus commercial website service
- supporting the direction of the digital workplace at Pegasus.