Know what to expect at the 24 Hour Surgery during COVID-19 Protection Framework (Traffic Light) Orange.
You can call HealthLine 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on 0800 611 116 for medical advice.
If you come to the 24 Hour Surgery at Traffic Light Orange:
- You will have to wear a mask
- You will be allowed one (1) support person with you
- Patients will be streamed
- Chairs have been arranged for physical distancing
- You will be asked to wait in an area away from other patients or to wait in your car if you have COVID-like symptoms.
See the COVID-19 website for the latest information on Levels across Canterbury and New Zealand: covid19.govt.nz